Since March 1, 2006 Richmond Township has provided door-to-door service to Richmond and Burton Township Seniors & Disabled persons (age 50+).
Any questions regarding our program or to call to make an appointment please contact:
Program Coordinator- Diana @ 815-678-0077 at the Township Office.
- Reservations must be made with a 24 hour notice and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hours of Service: Monday-Friday 8 am to 2:00 pm. First pick ups start at 8am and final appointments to be made no later than 1:30 so drivers are able to return you home and back to the township by 2:30 p.m.
- Each passenger who requires a personal assistant must register and reserve a seat with the dispatcher for both people.
- Please allow 1/2 hour window for pick-up and drop-off times
- Rates for around trip ride.
- $3 Fares: Richmond, Spring Grove, Genoa City Wi.
- $4 Fares: Johnsburg, Wonder Lake
- $5 Fares: Antioch, Fox Lake, Hebron, McHenry, Twin Lakes, Wi.
- $6 Fares: Woodstock, Burlington, Wi., Crystal Lake, Lake Geneva Wi.
- Services will not be denied based on inability to pay.
- Tipping is NOT allowed.
- New rates may be charged due to the rising costs at any time.
Making a Difference:
Richmond Township has designed a more efficient schedule to sustain the longevity of the transportation program while meeting our Seniors needs!
We continue to be committed to securing a viablity of this program for our seniors now and in the future.
A twenty mile radius of travel has been set from the Richmond Township office.
Shopping Days- Tuesdays* Elm Street 9:00am - 11:30am, Wednesday* Errand Day- Spring Grove/ Richmond 9:00am-12:00pm & Friday * McHenry Shopping Day 8:00am-12:00pm.
- Senior Services Grant Commission of McHenry County
- Richmond Township Town Fund
- Burton Township
- Donations & Bequests
Passengers requiring personal assistants must register and reserve a seat with the dispatcher for both people.